Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life is beautiful - Language collection 2010

I think it's time to start my language collection. Now that classes have begun, I am meeting people from all over the world. They have all been extremely generous and teach me their language, well more like a phrase which I have introduced previously in my blog. So, I finally have enough to create a list and start my count (in no order of preferred language):


1. Life is beautiful (English)

2. Szep az elet (Hungarian)

3. Viaţa este frumoasa (Romanian)

4. A vida é bonita/bela (Portuguese)

5. La vie est belle (French)

6. Die lewe is pragug (Afrikaans)

7. Maurina hereadae (Maurie)

8. La vida es bonita (Spanish)

9. E vinaka tu na bula (Fiji) - June 2010

10. Das leben ist wunderschön (German) - June 2010

11. La vita e bella (Italian)

12. Zycie jest piekne (Polish)

13. Cuoc song nay that dep (Vietnamese)
(Toi yeu em - I love you)

14. ชีวิตก็สวยงาม (Thai)

15. 인생은 아름다운 (Korean)

16. जीवन सुंदर है (Hindi)

17. Obulamu (life) ekirungi (beautiful); Webale nnyo (thank you very much!) - Luganda

18. __________________ (Xhosa)

19. Maisha ni nzuri (Swahili)


Over-achieving my goal:

20.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh.. that's why Cris asked me how is beautiful in Portuguese... haha..
    in this case is better: A vida é bela. =]
    I have another one for you
    La vita è bella (italian)... it's also the name for a beautiful italian movie!! =]
    miss you!!

    ReplyDelete