Friday, December 18, 2015

Day 12-13-14: Under the coconut tree in Hoi An

Mia, who I met in Phong Nha, highly recommended staying Under the Coconut Tree home stay while visiting Hoi An.  From Da Nang, it's only 1 hour by local bus....visiting Hoi An is a very simple trip away from the big city.

The recommendation was spot on....and An Bang beach became my 3rd favourite place in Vietnam, after Sapa and Phong Nha!
























































I could have stayed here for an entire month....just relaxing and meeting really chill people!

My very last day, I had the chance to bike around the rice fields which really was a highlight after swimming and getting sunburned after my first few days here.

Overall, I cannot recommend this place enough!!!

Cheers
R :)




No comments:

Post a Comment