Monday, June 28, 2010

What do you think ?

Hey to all my dedicated readers !

I thought it was time to up-grade my blog and try out a new look. I have added my Dad's pictures and I have also added some of the music I listen to now and then. I have noticed that youtube post music that I did not select so it is only a trial run. I have selected a few artist who play folk and soulful music. Anything other than that is not my selection.

I would like to ask you guys, if time permits, check out my blog and actively evaluate it. Please send me your feedback and let me know if you like the old set up, or you enjoy the new set up but maybe you prefer a different colour scheme. Anything that comes to mind will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for keeping up with my stories! It means so much to me :-)

xo
R :-)

1 comment: