Thursday, July 15, 2010

home away from home

Trying something new.

A friend asked me to house sit for a few days and feed their cute pus-pus while they are away. I said sure thing! I have been needing a pet-fix (miss my little tom-cat Sergio) and what better way then to take care of someone's cat for a little while. He will give me just enough attention I need right now :-)

The cozy heated little home was a zen. I was watching TV as my new little furry friend purred and massaged his claws as his sitting on me. Peaceful and warm. This cat reminded me of Sergio so much. He rolled around in your lap when petting his belly, he liked to massage your tummy before curling into your lap for a snooze. Oh, now I miss my little guy ! This little fella however was only half the size of Sergio. Much easier to pick up and hold in your lap. Sergio has outgrown his owners lol..... Mom, let's put him back on your amazing diet. ha !

It was fun to have a place to myself however, I wouldn't change having a roommate for now :-)
We have some pretty good jamming sessions on the piano now and then. (Even though a little puppy for a few months 'would' be fun to have around lol)


Joking landlords !

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment