Friday, August 27, 2010

New additions ...

here are some additions to the list from before ...

#29 Run 5km in Bridge to Brisbane - it was supposed to be 10km but I told my synchro girls that if they run with me I will sacrifice my 10 for 5 .... should be fun :-)
























#30 Get my nursing license transferred :-)

Process started Sept 2, 2010 ....we will have to wait and see what comes of it !



#31 Learn on song on a musical instrument - piano: Vietnamese School song


#32 finish my papers before the due date


#33 get a scooter


#34 this is a toughy - stop biting my nails (date: Dec 31, 2010)


#35 Swim a 2km ocean swim (or another 1km but MUCH faster)

Rock 2 rock


















#36 get active again


#37 taking a Global perspective - advocate towards MDG #5











Please visit and get on board ! This band-wagon is worth jumping in on !


WHO on Improving Maternal Health






Just cause I love this video :-)







#38 volunteer again


#39 visit Tasmania


#40 Sydney and Canberra with Natalie


#41 make a trip home (aka: where ever my parents are) once a year (no excuses)


#42 it's still half full :-)


#43 work as a nurse in Cambodia and Vietnam


#44 get moving


#45 stop being a wuss and 'man-up' to the cold showers in my QLD-house


#46 (when the waters are warmer (in Sept I hope) get out surfing once a week


#47 get back to photography


#48 take a life of a huntsman (just once, it's cruel otherwise) - not yet accomplished 0-2

















#49 read the list of books (from Julie's collection) over the head of my bed (6 more to go) then pick new ones from Julie's collection ...




#50 make time ...


#51 meet an innovator and a gentleman: Stiglitz




















#52 give ...this time to the kids in Fiji




















#53 hike




















#54 bake




















#55 Read: The Te of Piglet - Benjamin Hoff




<----- some would argue it's me :-) #56 sleep more :-) #57 make a funny face :-)















#58 become a veggie for a month (in support of my roommate)




















#59 see how long I can STAY a veggie (in support of Lacey and Karissa!)















2005 ?






















#60

No comments:

Post a Comment